For photographer bookings or enquiries, please click on the email link on the right or use the form below.
I am a member of the professional photographer organization DuPho (Dutch Photographers) and apply the COVID-19 Protocol for the Photography Sector (in Dutch) in order to work in a coronaproof and responsible way. This means:
- We keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
- I will not show you any images on the display of the camera during the shoot.
- No group shootings for now. [For group photos (except households) I position you so that there is 1,5 meters distance between you. Otherwise we can compose single shots into a group photograph in postproduction.]
- There is no physical contact between us.
- When in doubt, I stay at home and I keep a close eye on my own health.
- I wash my hands many times a day. The materials I work with (cameras, lenses, tripods and lamps are regularly disinfected well.
- I limit social contacts and apart from my shoots I stay at home.